viernes, julio 30, 2004
1:20 p. m. » Barcelona

I'm in Barcelona. I have very little time, but I´ll tell you a bit about things here. Our apartment has three levels, the third having an office and a private roof terrace type thing. You can see the sea from my bedroom window, and some Gaudí from the livingroom. We live three blocks from the Metro, and three in the opposite direction from the beach.

I was assembling a futon last night when Séréna and Céline came in with a large bowl of muscles. We sat on the floor in the middle of a semi-empty room and ate.

I still haven´t said much about these two, but I will soon. SORRY THIS POST SUCKED.

2 Comments:
 5:46 p. m. » Blogger dr. j

DUDE I"M LISTENING TO UNSTOPPABLE ROBOT MENACE FEATURING D ON VOCALS IN THE DARK RIGHT NOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL FUNNY IT MAKES ME KINDA

 3:30 p. m. » Blogger d

DUDE I LISTENED TO DOCTOR DOCTOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY ON A BARCELONIAN SUBWAY AND ALL THE LADIES GIGGLES OK I'M LYING BUT STILL