jueves, julio 22, 2004
1:13 p. m. » Lyon Quick

Again, I have so little time. There is so much to discuss, but so little time to do so. When I am settled in Barcelona, I hope to have more computer time, or maybe I don't. Emails take priority.

Yesterday I wandered the city of Lyon, which was once the capital of France. I saw a pair of street performers, one playing the fiddle and one the accordian; a transvestite picked up for prostitution; and a dude on rollerblades!

The city seemed safe enough, but the French people are masters of deception! While waiting to use a telephone booth I made friends with a young French man of (apparently) Turkish decent. He called out to all the ladies who passed with words and comments that I could not understand. Once, though, I did hear him say, "Oh! Finally! It's my three little mouseketeers!"

1 Comments:
 4:21 a. m. » Blogger dr. j

i am sitting alone in the dark listening to star-p. DOES THAT WEIRD YOU OUT