viernes, julio 16, 2004
5:22 p. m. » UK and French Children

By the way. I've already met a crazy -- and in the UK. His name was Charles and he must have been a drug pusher of some kind. I'd never met him, but we had a few hours worth of matters to discuss. His excessive contempt for the Jewish race was unacceptable. This managed not to hinder our relationship too greatly -- but still, these people are tense.
 
The French children are easy to get along with -- namely  because it seems people pretending to know what they're talking about is something they're used to. A five year-old girl read 8 books to me yesterday. A twelve year-old told me that he hated the USA, but thought I seemed nice. There's a seven year-old girl named Marie, whom I'm certain will one day be my wife if things don't work out with Lindsay.


3 Comments:
 5:56 p. m. » Blogger Mr Congeniality

EROTIK!
EROTIK!
EROTIK!
EROTIK!

 8:43 p. m. » Blogger No, I got the internet goin' nutz

Charles is Belgian. He is full of chocolate.

 12:58 a. m. » Blogger Sleep Out

Where in the world is David Sandiego???