martes, agosto 10, 2004
12:27 a. m. » Three Amigas

Tonight three gay dudes are staying in the house, all of them sharing one small futon mattress (and in a room smaller than mine). Cecile did feed me, before their arrival, the morsel of knowledge that they were going to be, in fact, gay, but somehow I think one of their referring to his scrotum as his "purse" surely would have given away this secret nevertheless. I was asked to join them for tonight´s Barcelona Centre-Ville drunken romp, and thought, "how can I pass up an opportunity like this?" -- but did anyway. As we sat on the terrace enjoying a bit of food, one of them scolded Serena, teaching her that she should stop eating so much salami, because the white spots would turn her into a giant little pig. Later when I entered my bathroom to (LITERALLY) sharpen my pencil, I was(n´t?) surprised to see the Mexican one smiling, staring, and dripping wet, naked in my shower.

3 Comments:
 10:33 p. m. » Blogger elle elle

HAHAHAHA

That's not true.

 10:55 p. m. » Blogger d

SI, C'EST VRAI.

 6:16 a. m. » Blogger Sleep Out

Dear Penthouse Forum...so I'm in Spain, right...