viernes, septiembre 10, 2004
1:41 p. m. » Blah! Boring Blah!

i'm in such a perfect place and living a dream opportunity right now, but why do i still not feel satisfired?

seriously. what's wrong with me? i mean, i know people would kill to live the life i have right now, but why can't i just be happy????

that's the way things go i guess.

even though i remember spending most of my time in highschool 100% miserable (because i was such a nerd ... shutUP you guys, you know i'm waaaaay cooler than you now :P ) i sometimes think that when people say that their the best days of our lifes, they might be right after all.

depressing, isn't it? :*(

well anyway i'm just glad i have my friends now, because without them i would have gone totally crazy (even more that i am now LOL) like a way long time ago. I LOVE YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

"Say you don't know me, or recognize my face / Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place / Knee deep in the hoopla, sinking in your fight / Too many runaways eating up the night / Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember / We built this city, we built this city on rock an' roll"

sometimes it's almost scary how well a song describes how i feel... *sigh*

i HAVE TO stop smoking, but a guy (i don't remember his name, but i sorta <3 him! teehee) gave me a pack of marbloro reds (yuck!) yesterday, so i guess i have to finish those. i'll quit tomorrow.

*****************************

Things I miss in America:



shari



helpful customer service

my dog tessa

my family

lindsay

piltdown crew

west wash crew

catherine

not being charged an arm and leg everytime i withdraw money

*******************************

peace out dudes. i'm gonna go pig out on some ham sandwiches then watch some catalesian soap operas.

my life is so exciting! :D

remember chicos, don't hate the hunter, hate the dude who invented guns. <3

d-d-d-d-d

2 Comments:
 8:17 p. m. » Blogger d

unbelievable.

 5:38 p. m. » Blogger stv slv

oh d, we miss you too. did you really buy your sister a 446 thong?