jueves, septiembre 09, 2004
10:47 p. m. » Crack Pusher

Last night I tactfully cornered a Northern Irish BLOKE into willingly demonstrating (for a people made up of this decent variety of nationalities) his rude, ignorant, stereotyping behavioUr. USA: 3 points! Shit was joyed (sup APG?) -- and btw, this is is is is is the most special post to date; first double-in-a-day posting. Today I was, in turn, treated to being cornered, but into (brb) being visually molested by the glaring upper ¿half? of a(n unprintable) hairy crevice, belonging to the fattest, most queerish (in its intended form), and unforgivablely British BLOKE at our school, after he, wearing loose, low TROUSERS, decided to mount the table and sit on it, directly in front of where I sat, more or less savagely raping my field of vision for the following twenty ungodly eternal minutes -- and the dude was cross-eyed! England: 10 points! Luckily there were four others afflicted by the same damnation (¡¿DAMN NATION?! LOL). I think I'm going to try to read Harry Potter in Spanish.

0 Comments: