martes, noviembre 23, 2004
8:29 p. m. » They Want Me Out

Two things. I awoke this morning to find that someone had deleted all 40 gigabytes worth of music from my iPod. At first I thought an error had occured, but after seeing that my contacts and other info had been left unharmed, the entire erasure began to look suspicious. The same sister who'd gone through my things had also imposterized me by my instant messenger alias, and tonight told me that she'd been naughty as she'd been "quite rude" to a friend of mine. To whoever that was, I apologize for the entire population of Europe. These people have gotten out of hand.

2 Comments:
 1:41 a. m. » Blogger dr. j

if i lost 40 gigs of music heads would roll.

i mean, i'd probably get PIST. if you'd like, i can put up my entire itunes library up on slsk.

 8:39 a. m. » Blogger stv slv

whoa dude, counting down the days. no one in the US will delete your iPod library. if you need something to get it started up again, go here: http://www.sleevestar.com/ttd/new/